Dates and Times:
In the second term of 2022, there will be one B2 First group available :
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings, from 18.45 to 20.00 (BRT).
This is a one-semester, online preparation course for the Cambridge FCE (B2 First), aimed at preparing teachers of English who wish to sit the exam at the end of 2022. The course focuses on general language development (speaking, writing, listening, vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation), thorough analysis of exam tasks and tips on how to tackle them, and exam practice. The course comprises:
- 42,5 hours of classes, online via Zoom;
- 2 weekly classes of 75 minutes;
- 8 mocks of exam papers per term — two of each paper (Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening and Speaking);
- Reading and discussion of 2 books.
The lessons are live, but they are all recorded and will be available for 7 days for participants in case they miss any lessons.
- If you register in June 2022: 7 instalments of R$ 430,00 (and you can attend this term’s remaining lessons – if you register by June 10);
- If you register in July 2022: 6 instalments of R$ 500,00;
- If you register in August 2022: 5 instalments of R$ 600,00.
Click here to register.
- My former/current students (any course): 5%
- Teachers in bilingual schools in Brazil: 5%
- Public school teachers in Brazil: 10%
Extensive reading program – second semester 2022:
Course schedule – second semester 2022:
- August 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30;
- September 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29;
- October 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27;
- November 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29;
- December 1, 6.
Suggested exam date for the second semester: coming soon
Every course participant must have:
- A computer connected to the internet (avoid using tablets or mobile phones), equipped with a camera and a microphone;
- A Gmail account to watch recordings;
- Broadband connection to the internet (at least 10 Mbps). Do not rely on 3G/4G connections.
- Every group must have at least 6 participants, and a maximum of 15;
- Classes are recorded and are available for course participants for 7 days;
- It is vital that participants do homework assignments diligently, and that they dedicate around 2-4 hours a week (apart from classes) to course-related work;
- Participants must be at least at a B2 level to take part in the course;
- The extensive reading program is not optional.
In order to schedule a placement test or for further information, please contact us (in Portuguese) at +5511 94505-1811. If you do not speak Portuguese, please write an email to email@example.com.
Click here to register.