January 11 & 12, 2020 SOLD OUT – NEW DATES COMING SOON
Where? In São Paulo, at Winner Idiomas, at 11633, Av. das Nações Unidas (14th floor, office 141) – Brooklin Paulista, São Paulo – SP.
Saturday from 8.30 to 12.30; 13.30 to 17.30 p.m. Sunday from 9.00 to 13.00. (12 hours of course)SOLD OUT
This is a course for English teachers interested in boosting their awareness of the language in terms of vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and much more. Some of what will be covered in the course includes:
- Time, tense and aspect;
- Use of prepositions (especially counterintuitive ones such as approve of!);
- Different types of collocation;
- Phonemes and phonemic symbols;
- Connected speech;
- Delexicalized verbs;
- Useful rules of pronunciation that you can (almost always) live by (-ate, -age, -ism, -ed etc);
- L1 interference in teachers’ use of English;
- Common errors;
- Advanced functional language often ignored by coursebooks;
- Using corpora;
- Learning independently.
And much more!
Candidates at C1 level will profit most from this course.
This is a very hands-on course, and all the activities used will be provided to participants via handouts
Certificates will be issued to participants who take part in the whole course
Register at: http://bit.ly/ldwhclob-register