This is a 100% asynchronous (pre-recorded) course to help you prepare for the core modules 1, 2, and 3 of the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT).
The course comprises:
- video lessons on all the topics tested in the exam;
- extra materials (texts, videos, quizzes etc.) to help you further your knowledge of every topic;
- exam-like tasks at the end of every lesson so that you can put your knowledge to the test and boost your confidence;
- contact with the tutor via email and via an exclusive WhatsApp group every step of the way.
The TKT modules:
The TKT is divided into three separate modules
- Module 1: Background to language learning and teaching
- Module 2: Lesson planning and use of resources for language teaching
- Module 3: Managing the teaching and learning process
NB: Read more about the TKT modules on the Cambridge English website.
The course modules:
The platform used for this course is Hotmart. Click on any of the links below to read more about the modules and also to purchase them.
- Preparation for Module 1: For preparation for Module 1 only, click here.
- Preparation for Module 2: For preparation for Module 2 only, click here.
- Preparation for Module 3: For preparation for Module 3 only, click here.
- Complete preparation for all modules: For the complete preparation course, click here.
NB: When you purchase preparation for individual modules, you’ll have access to the course for 12 months. If, however, you purchase the complete course, you’ll have access to it for 18 months.
(mandatory) The TKT Course: Modules 1, 2, and 3 – Second Edition, by Mary Spratt, Alan Pulverness, and Michelle Williams.
(optional) Essential Teacher Knowledge, by Jeremy Harmer.
NB: These are sold separately.
Investment and schedule:
This course will be available from January 25, 2023*.
- Individual modules: R$ 499,99
- Complete course: R$ 1.199,99
NB: The course becomes available at a rate of two lessons per week, always on Mondays at 7 p.m. (BRT), with the exception of week 1, in which lessons will become available on Wednesday, January 25.
- When you purchase this course, you’ll have a 50% discount for any of my asynchronous language courses in the Beyond the Basics series.
- When you purchase this course, you’ll have a 25% discount for my one of the following asynchronous courses: Grammar for English Teachers or Phonology for English Teachers.
- Even though this is not a language course, it is recommended candidates be at least at a B1 level, as all the lessons and materials are in ungraded English.
- You can purchase the course(s) at any point of the year. However, it is recommended you have at least three months (but ideally six) to get through all the course content before you do any of the exams.
- For more information, write to email@example.com or send us a WhatsApp message: (+5511 94505-1811)